Infinite Adventures Huaraz Travel Agency offers complete information to organize your trekking in Cordillera Blanca.
Infinite Adventures Huaraz Travel Agency have more than 20 years working in the Andean Peaks and 11 years operating Trekking in Huaraz – Cordillera Blanca – Peru.
The Cordillera Blanca
Branch of the occidental chain of the Peruvian Andes, located in Ancash Region, only 200 km. from Lima, the capital of the country.
Ancash means “blue” in Quechua and it is the region with the widest geographical diversity in Peru.
It is a unique destination, because from the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where you can explore its fascinating beaches, you can climb up towards the most valuable and precious treasure of the country:
The Highest Tropical Perpetual Glaciers of the Planet with more than 6000 m.a.s.l, which descend down to the shores of Marañon River in the central jungle of Peru.
The White Range glaciers nourish one of the largest lungs of the Earth: the Amazon Rainforest and are the most important solid water source of the country.
- Trekking: Lake 69, Santa Cruz Circuit, Huayhuash Full Loop, Alpamayo Full Loop
- High Mountaineering: Pisco, Ishinca, Vallunaraju, Yanapaccha Huascaran, Alpamayo
- Rock Climbing: Chancos, Los Olivos, Hatunmachay, Antacocha
- Backcountry Skiing: Vallunaraju, Pisco, Huascaran
- Horseback Riding: Yungar
- Mountain biking: Pitec – Wilkawain, Winchus Punta – Caraz
- Canyoning: Arzobispo, Mullaca
- Rafting: Yungay – Pueblo Libre
- Paragliding: Wilcacocha, Quitapampa
Adventures Sports Events
- Festival Del Andinismo
- Andes Challenge Non Stop Peru
- Ultra Trail Peru Running (sponsored by North Face)
Infinite Adventures Huaraz Travel Agency also provides information regarding:
- Trekking routes
- Mountain conditions
- Travel Offerts
- Information about what you need to bring to make your stay more pleasant
- Pictures and itineraries in Cordillera Blanca, Huayhuash and other places in Peru such as Machu Picchu and Inka Trail.